All of us at Banner Systems hope that you are healthy and safe during these uncertain times. As a distributor of essential supplies, we are committed to helping Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire re-open as safely as possible. In New England, we appear to be past our peak and are making progress containing the spread of COVID-19.
However, coronavirus is spiking elsewhere in the country now. As a result, manufacturers of high-demand products are still under unrelenting pressure and are facing extraordinary demand. We continue to get a steady stream of products from our manufacturers, but we are still on allocation due to the pandemic. We are in constant contact with our manufacturers trying to find creative solutions for our customers.
Here are a few key updates about some of the high-demand products:
- Disinfecting wipe manufacturers are still facing production and sourcing issues with containers, lids, and raw materials (DO NOT DISPOSE OF YOUR CONTAINERS/BUCKETS – It is much easier to get wipe refills than the containers). We also have kits available with buckets, wipes, and disinfecting chemicals that allow you to make your own wet wipes.
- Aerosol disinfectant sprays are still in short supply due to the high demand, but we have been getting a steady stream from our chemical manufacturers, including Spartan, Chase, and Simoniz.
- There is a global shortage of nitrile and vinyl gloves. Due to monthly allocations for distributors, glove manufacturers are strongly recommending to decline new business for their products until the supply catches up. As a result, glove orders will be monitored closely and altered (if needed) based on historical averages.
- We now stock medical gowns, 3-ply pleated masks, KN95 masks, and pediatric masks to help you reopen as safely as possible.
- We are carefully exploring opportunities for high-demand products, such as hand sanitizers, wipes, masks, and gowns, and offering these solutions to customers. With the surge of questionable and dangerous products coming into the market, we are only working with trusted industry contacts to ensure that we are bringing in quality solutions for our customers. Our regular vendors are still getting product to us, but since all distributors are on allocation for these high-demand products, we have had to branch out to pull through for our customers in this time of need.
Please feel free to reach out to your sales representative regarding product questions, product availability, and post-pandemic cleaning guidelines. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate through uncharted territory. Please be safe, conscious of others, and stay well!