You are probably already familiar with Green Seal certifications for paper products and cleaning chemicals, but did you know that hand cleaners can also earn the prestigious certification? Like those established for paper and other products, Green Seal standards for hand washes are based on life-cycle research and ensure that the products are environmentally preferred.
Here are just some of the many requirements hand washes must meet to earn the Green Seal:
- The product may not contain any phosphates, nitrilotriacetic acid, butoxy-ethanol, ethylene diaminetetra-acetic acid or halogenated organic solvents
- Hand washes should be formulated only with food grade dyes
- Products should contain a limited amount of volatile organic compounds
- Hand washes must be readily biodegradable and not toxic to aquatic life
- Packaging must be recyclable and made with post-consumer recycled content
We are proud to carry Green Seal certified hand washes in Brockton, including Rubbermaid Enriched Foam Soap. Enriched with skin conditioners, this hand soap is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and is both pH balanced and biodegradable. Available in four different sizes, this environmentally friendly hand soap is perfect for any application.
To learn more about this and other Green Seal certified products, contact the team at Banner Systems today!